Monday, August 6, 2012

Reflex Math: Learn the Facts

Reflex Math (Math Facts Practice)

slide

Reflex Math is a teacher's resource for students learning or needing practice memorizing their math facts (multiplication and division).  Although this site does require a log in and costs to be a member, there is a 14 day free trial for anyone interested.  This web site we shared with me as a GREAT resource for learning math facts.  Whether your student/child is learning them for the first time or needs to get them down pat it will work well. 

If you are interested in trying it out, I have a free trial going as of 8/6 and can add your child for a short period of time (14 days).  You can see if they like it and give it a try after that. 

If interested, just email me your child's name and I will get him signed up and send you the username and password of my "class".  (TIME SENSITIVE)

No comments:

Post a Comment